WHAT HAPPENS IF I CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP?
Your SmartWater Membership covers you for the following:
- Registration of the unique forensic code together with your address details on SmartWater’s secure ISO27001 accredited database
- The right to display SmartWater THIEVES BEWARE® deterrent stickers
- Forensic analysis at SmartWater’s IS017025 accredited laboratory of stolen items recovered by police to conclusively prove your ownership
- SmartWater expert witnesses to attend Court, on your behalf, to support criminal prosecutions and the recovery of your valuables by the police, if stolen from you
- Further complimentary supplies of SmartWater forensic traceable liquid or THIEVES BEWARE® deterrent signage at no extra cost (does not apply to all membership products)
By cancelling your membership, you will lose the above benefits and will be required to remove all SmartWater THIEVES BEWARE® deterrent signage and any other warning signs referring to the use of SmartWater on your premises. Additionally, we ask that you acknowledge that your registration information will be removed from our database.
If you still wish to proceed with cancelling your membership, please contact us via our enquiry form here.*
*Please consult your terms of sale beforehand – in most cases, a notice period will apply.